Friday, October 5, 2012

All about me


I always wanted to start a blog but I never had the time to do it. Now I'm in EF New York and we have the assignment to create a blog.
As most of you know my name is Merve and I'm 19 years old. I was born in Belgium but I have Turkish roots. I have 2 sisters and one brother they're all younger than me. I'm ''the big sister'' which also means a lot of responsibilities. I really love them and they're all special to me in their own way.


I just graduated from high school. I always said when I graduate, the first thing I want to do is study in New York and that's how it happened. Now I'm here in the USA living in the city that never sleeps. 


A part of me is just filled with fantasy. I will never let go of the child inside me. That's why I love photography because when I take pictures I can express my feelings. I use my imagination and fantasy in my photos and that's very important to me because that makes me happy.
I also like reading, writing and like almost every girl, SHOPPING!

This is just a little part of me but you can't write everything, sometimes you just have to live it.

Greets Merve

Me & my brother Efe 

Me & my sisters Meltem and Irem




My mom & me



My Photography

















My Photography


2 comments: